09 October 2011

Have been out taking some pictures of the new Icelandic Sweater - "AUTUMN LEAVES"

I sewed in a black zipper yesterday and before that I of course washed the sweater. So this morning or before lunch we went out to shot some quick pictures. It is autumn here and it looks really like a autumn sweater. I got a few good pictures, which I will use in the coming pattern for sale. I will just call the sweater "HÖSTLÖV" in swedish, which is the same as autumn leaves.
The sweater itseld is too big for me and i have in the pictures tried to pull it in, in the back. I will put it out for sale in my webshop (www.islina.se/en) right after I written this blog contribution. It feels good that it is finally done.
Here is a picture:

UPDATE: The knitting pattern is available for sale as PDF-file in my webshop (IN ENGLISH). Just follow the link below:
http://islina.se/en/products/patterns/patterns-on-pdf-file/pattern-hostlov-icelandic-knitted-sweater-no-6-1.html

No comments:

Popular Posts