21 March 2010

I have knitted a Icelandic Farmers Market Sweater for myself

I finished it for a while ago but I have not put up a picture here until now. It turned out really nice in blue. Maybe a bit wide but I like it. I have already used it a lot. It is perfect when it is cold or when I am cold, as I am almost every day. Here is a picture:



DO YOU WANT THE PATTERN CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS TO THE RIGHT. I CAN WRITE IT DOWN IN ENGLISH

I also started a mini farmers' market sweater for Olivia. I am done with it too but I need to sew on buttons before I put out a picture. This weekend I guess I will have time to do it.

By the way, I have been sitting for some days now with creating a knitting pattern. It has taken up most of my free time. I actually started several Months ago but never finished it. So now it it finally finished. It is the pattern of the Knitted Icelandic Sweater with Skulls in the pattern from 1st of Juni. This one:


It is for sale in my webshop "Islina Garn & Design" as a PDF file. Got to the link below and pay with your credit card and get the file sent within 24 h:

http://islina.se/en/products/patterns/patterns-on-pdf-file/pattern-robin-icelandic-knitted-sweater-in-english-no-1.html $4.40

Or do you want to pay with paypal (more expensive) go to PAYLOADZ here below:

KNITTING PATTERN - ICELANDIC SWEATER

$7.00

PayLoadz Store Knitting Pattern - Icelandic Sweater

Pay with paypal. You need a paypal account and also an account in payloadz, which is free and takes just some minutes to get

No comments:

Popular Posts