26 January 2013

Mittens LOVVIKA in Lopi plus new hat design RUT

I knitted a pair of mittens in Álafoss Lopi from the pattern Lovvika in my net shop. See link to the right for the shop (Islina Garn och Design. Available in english.
These are lady size, black, and were made on a trip back and forth Gothenburg-Linköping. I had some time to knit then. Lovely to be able to knit for a longer time. It happens very seldom these days.





After that I started a new hat design. I really like the result. I just started another one 1 h ago. I just had to take a picuture of this one and show it here. I will call the design RUT and will put the pattern out for sale in my web shop later. You can say it is both Icelandic and Swedish (if you choose these colors)

This one fitted my daughter. But she wants a pink one, so I have to do a pink one too later. First however, I have to finish one more blue for a customer.

I also finished another seating cushion a while ago. But I did not like it so much. I have to increase less around the round. It is not as straight as I like it to be after felting. I did not even take a picture afterwards. I will continue with another one soon.
Time to sit down in the sofa, knit a bit and watch a movie.

No comments:

Popular Posts