01 November 2012

The knitting has been on hold for a month!

I have been very busy with my company "Islina Garn och Design" and with a distance course I am taking. It has been no time left for knitting. I have been studying instead.

But I hope to be finished with another SEGEL sweater soon, which is a Icelandic sweater with sailing boats.

I have to show off one of my latest designs. I took a picture of my daugher Olivia in the lobby at home and put here in nice picture I took when we lived in Iceland. It shows the waterfall Dettifoss. :

The pattern can be bought in English as a electronic file so you can knit it yourself, here:
http://islina.se/en/products/patterns/single-patterns/pattern-hasthjarta-icelandic-children-sweater-with-horses-no-21.html

And then a while ago I finished a simple front cover for a Teal sock pattern (knitted in Álafoss Lopi), which looks like this:

The pattern can be bought in English as a electronic file here: http://islina.se/en/products/patterns/patterns-on-pdf-file/pattern-raggare-teal-socks-in-alafoss-lopi-no-24.html


No comments:

Popular Posts