01 September 2012

SEGEL - Icelandic knitted sweater with sailing boats

I just have to show a picture of the finished sailing boat sweater, which I finished 1 month ago. I took some photos of my boyfriend in the sweater last weekend. It turned out really nice. I really like it. My own design of course.
Here is a picture of only the sweater:
And then I made a front cover for the pattern description, which is for sale in the net shop Islina Garn och Design (www.islina.se/en)
And that picture looks like this:
I just can not take my eyes if this picture. It is so nice. Maybe my boyfriend looks a bit angry, he was too. He could not look happy he said. So it is nothing to do about that. I hope people like it anyway. I really need to knit another sweater like this soon. But I have so many project on my mind. A lot going on. First I need to finish more pairs of socks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej Har du stadigvæk denne opskrift?? Mvh Jens

Popular Posts