04 May 2012

Pattern for Icelandic dogsweater finished!

I the end I finally came to a conclusion about the dogsweater pattern, which I am now selling in my webshop. The sweater ended up with crackers in the pattern. Here are the 2 latest sweater I have made:


And a pic from the side: 

The only thing missing now is a suitable dog model, who can wear one of these sweater so that I can take a picture for my front cover. I do not know any dog in that size here in Gothenburg. So if you read this and live in Gothenburg you can contact me and get the sweater for free if I can shoot some pictures of your dog in it. Measures are find below. I want a nice front cover for my pattern. At the moment I am just using a temporary front cover. which looks like this:
You can find and buy the pattern electonically by clicking this link (opens in new window)
pattern-hundkex-icelandic-knitted-sweater-for-dogs-no-17

Here comes the measures of the sweaters:

Sweater to the left in the top picture- S 
Fits both male dog and female dog
BACK LENGHT: 39 cm
CHEST: ca 44 cm
CIRCUMFERENCE NECK: 30 cm (strecthable to 44 cm)
CIRCUMFERENCE FRONT FEET: 17 cm

Sweater to the right in the top picture - M
Fits best femal dog
BACK LENGHT: 43 cm
CHEST: ca 50 cm
CIRCUMFERENCE NECK: 33 cm  (Stretchable to 44 cm)
CIRCUMFERENCE FRONT FEET: 17 cm

No comments:

Popular Posts