I took the pattern straight from my head. Or I knew that I wanted flowers or leaves or something like that. So I sketched it up in Excel, printed it out and started to knit after my own hand. But oops I did not like the outcome. The wristwarmer was not too good. It was too long, the thumb was to far down and the ribbing was kind of loose. I was not too happy about it. This is how it looked like when it was finished.
After that I changed the pattern a bit. I put the thumb in the right place and made the pattern piece shorter. I like it a lot more. So I decided it to be the free pattern of the Month in my webshop. ATH! Only for customers who pay in advance. They will get the pattern for free. This is how the second wristwarmer looked like when it was finished:
After that I wanted to try another color than red too so I made short wristwarmers in black and lime green. They turned out really nice too: