20 March 2012

Another Icelandic sweater for a dog in Lopi light finished

I have finished another Icelandic sweater for a dog. It is for small to medium small sized dog. It is knitted in léttlopi (Lopi light). I made up the pattern myself. And I made 2 I-cords to hold the back piece in place. But I am not completely sure if I really like it. First I did not like the pattern too much but now when it is finished and I have taken a picture it looks kind of nice.

Now I will start to knit another sweater for a dog. I will make it smaller this time, also in white, but I will change a little bit in the pattern. We will see if looks better or worse. I will as soon as I have washed this sweater put it out for sale in my webshop (www.islina/en)

Here is a newly taken picuture. I just need to wash it now:

No comments:

Popular Posts