29 November 2011

Icelandic Knitted Child Sweater for a 3-4 years old finished!

I have finished the child sweater for 3-4 years old. It took some time because i did not have a suitable zipper at home. So I went out byuing one and now I have finally sewed it in.
Sad to say my 3-years old daughter do not want to stand model. So I will not get a nice picture. She just screams and starts to cry if I try to put the sweater on her. She is very stubborn now. It will not be any nice happy pictures there.

The sweater is knitted in Álafoss lopi and the pattern I made/designed myself. It is actually the same pattern as the sweater I made for a grown-up a while ago, which I call VATNAJÖKULL. I really liked the pattern so I had to do it in a child sweater too. Here is a picture:



The sweater is by the way for sale in my webshop:
http://islina.se/en/products/home-knitted/sweaters/icelandic-knitted-sweater-with-hood-child-3-4-years.html

No comments:

Popular Posts