20 September 2011

It goes slowly forward with my Icelandic sweather

I have not been very active here on my blog recently. But that depends on my very active work with my new webshop instead. I have been totally in to that.
I have not knitted much at all and really miss sitting down and knit for a long time. There is so many things I want to do. I get ideas almost every day. I wish I had more time.
Time just flies. Think about the time you were young and went to school. Then I at least thought that i had a lot of time. Time went so slowly forward. I wondered what to do next. Now I am wondering how I can do all the things I want to do. How will I have time and when will I be able to sit down and do nothing? Maybe in about 15 years when the kids are older.
Anyway, it is not that much left to knit on my latest Icelandic sweater in 3 threads of plötulopi. It is only the yoke pattern left. After that I just have to decide if I want a zipper or buttons.
This is how the work looks like now:



No comments:

Popular Posts