27 September 2010

Two different project on the needles - One Icelandic Sweater and one Polo-neck Sweater

I am now working on two different projects. It was sale on normal wool (not Icelandic) in Europris (a retail store) so I went down there and had a look. I came out with wool for a turtleneck sweater for myself. I have been thinking about doing one in just these colors that they had and also this thickness of wool. So I started immediately. Here is a sneak peak:


Before that I started the German guy's Icelandic Sweater in 4 threads of plötulopi. But it goes slow. Maybe because I have not heard from him yet. This is how little I have done:


And now it is only two weeks left until all our furntiture is about to be shipped to Sweden. So then we are standing in an empty appartment. But we will live somewhere else. After those two weeks I will at least have time to knit in the evening since there will be nothing else do to then. Being with Olivia until she falls asleep and then maybe knit and go to sleep myself. I am very tired these days in my pregnancy.

Here is a picture of Olivia's pink Icelandic Sweater (lopapeysa), which I knitted a while ago:

No comments:

Popular Posts